Reviews that are inaccurate or misrepresent a project or the reviewer. Fake or fraudulent reviews prevent buyers from making informed business decisions. These reviews are not allowed on Clutch.
Examples of Fake or Fraudulent Reviews
- Made-up projects
- Misrepresentation of reviewer’s identity; for example, reviewer is an employee of the company being reviewed or real client is being impersonated
- Project with purposefully concealed conflict of interest
What Constitutes a Conflict of Interest?
- We cannot find information to confirm the details of this review.
- The respondent currently works or has worked for the vendor.
- The respondent has a familial tie to the vendor.
- The respondent has a financial stake in the vendor's company.
- The respondent or their company has already submitted a review for this vendor.
- The review does not contain enough information.
How to Report a Fraudulent Review
If you believe a review is fraudulent, please email email@example.com.