For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
How Does Clutch Define Fake or Fraudulent Reviews?
We do not allow reviews for made-up projects, reviews left by impersonators, or reviews with a conflict of interest. Fake reviews will result in a score deduction.
Fake or fraudulent reviews prevent buyers from making informed business decisions. Our team strives to eliminate artificial reviews to keep our platform useful for our readers.
Examples of Fake or Fraudulent Reviews:
- Made-up projects
- Projects with a concealed conflict of interest
- Misrepresentation or impersonation of a reviewer’s identity
How To Report a Fraudulent Review
If you believe a review is fraudulent, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.