Client reviews are collected and verified by Clutch via our online form or a phone interview with an Account Manager.
A client reference call is best for:
- Larger projects such as ones that cost more than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to speak over the phone instead of completing an online form, regardless of project size
The online form is best for:
- Smaller projects such as ones that cost less than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to complete an online form, regardless of project size
- Client who are unable to schedule a time to speak during EST business hours
We both collect and verify all client reviews and edit them for clarity before publishing them to your company's Clutch profile.
We recommend submitting references to us, but you're also welcome to share your Unique Review Link directly with your clients.