After you submit your clients' information, Clutch will contact them to collect a review for you.
You can request reviews for your profile by submitting references. Clutch will reach out to your references to ask if they'd like to submit a review. Client interviews are collected and verified via our online form or a phone interview with a Clutch Account Manager.
A client reference call is best for:
- Larger projects such as ones that cost more than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to speak over the phone instead of completing an online form, regardless of project size
The online form is best for:
- Smaller projects such as ones that cost less than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to complete an online form, regardless of project size
- Clients who are unable to schedule a time to speak during EST business hours
We both collect and verify all client reviews and edit them for clarity before publishing them to your company's Clutch profile.
We recommend submitting references to us, but you're also welcome to share review links directly with your clients. In this case, send your clients a link to schedule a client reference call with a Clutch Account Manager or share our online form.