There are two ways to access and update your company's Clutch profile: 1) Select 'Claim Profile' or 2) Reach out to Clutch via our customer service form.
Don't have a Free Company Profile yet? Get started here.
2 Ways to Access and Update Company Profile:
1. Claim Your Clutch Profile
If no one from your company has logged into Clutch to claim your company's profile, a 'Claim Profile' button will show at the bottom of your company profile.
- Click the 'Claim Profile' button
- Sign in with LinkedIn
- Complete the form (be sure to use your company email address)
- If your email address matches the details Clutch has on record, you will receive an automatic email to verify your account and join your profile.
- If your email address differs from the details Clutch has on record, a Clutch team member will work to verify your connection to the company before issuing an email invitation.
- Edit your company's profile
2. Contact Your Clutch Account Manager to Update Login Credentials
If no 'Claim Profile' button appears on your company's profile, it's likely that another member of your team already has access to your profile.
Your coworkers can share invite you to access your profile by following the instructions here.
If you still need help, reach out to our team to:
- Ask who has administrative access
- Request administrative access for a specific individual. (Please include the individual's email address.)