For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
What Is an Unverified Review?
Unverified reviews do not have enough information to confirm the identity of the reviewer or to prove that the project occurred.
Clutch’s team verifies each review to ensure that there is no conflict of interest, and that the project took place. If we cannot verify the review, we will publish it as unverified. This means:
- We could not verify the identity and/or work history of the reviewer.
- We could not verify the project or services provided.
Unverified reviews do not affect the vendor’s Clutch score or rankings in directories.