For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
- Clutch Certification
Why Isn't the Review's Overall Rating an Average of the Other Four Star-Ratings?
All ratings questions are asked independently, so the overall rating is not a calculated field.
The overall rating is not an average of the other ratings. It is its own independent number, meant to reflect how the client feels the project went as a whole.
For more information, see How Is a Review's Overall Rating Calculated?