For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
How Is a Review's Overall Rating Calculated?
We ask five independent star-rating questions.
All reviews end with five ratings questions:
- Quality: the quality of the services and deliverables offered in the engagement
- Scheduling: the team's ability to meet deadlines
- Cost: the value of the project when compared with the cost of the project
- NPS: the client's willingness to refer the service provider to a friend or a colleague
- Overall: the client's overall experience with the partner, meant to reflect how they feel the project went as a whole. This is not an average of the other 4 ratings.
Clients are asked to use a 1–5 scale, and half increments are allowed.