We ask five independent star-rating questions.
All reviews end with five ratings questions:
- Quality: the quality of the services and deliverables offered in the engagement
- Scheduling: the team's ability to meet deadlines
- Cost: the value of the project when compared with the cost of the project
- NPS: the client's willingness to refer the service provider to a friend or a colleague
- Overall: the client's overall experience with the partner, meant to reflect how they feel the project went as a whole. This is not an average of the other 4 ratings.
Clients are asked to use a 1–5 scale, and half increments are allowed.