Get Clutch Verified and enroll as a Sponsor or Premium vendor to be eligible to participate in Lead Matching and receive qualified leads in your inbox.
To Participate in Project Matchmaking
- Become a Sponsor
- Collect reviews
- Get Clutch Verified
1. Become a Sponsor or Premium Vendor
Upgrade to a paid offering on Clutch:
- A premium profile will allow you to access premium customer service, priority review processing, and Clutch verification.
- A sponsorship will increase your visibility on a directory of your choice and includes all of the benefits of the premium profile.
2. Collect Reviews
Submit client references. Then, we will contact them and ask for their review. They can schedule a phone review or leave a review online.
3. Get Clutch Verified
We verify your company by evaluating whether it:
- Is active and legally registered
- Passes a background check
- Passes a credit and legal filings check
- Has recent and positive client reviews on Clutch
Clutch verification provides another layer of information and trust prospective clients can use to evaluate and hire your business.
Other Project Matchmaking Resources
- What Is Clutch's Lead Matching Program: Project Matchmaking?
- How Does Clutch Identify Qualified Leads for Project Matchmaking?
- What Is the Price Per Lead for Project Matchmaking?
- How Do You Bid on a Lead for Project Matchmaking?
Don't see your question here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.