Get Clutch Verified, register for a Premium Profile, or enroll as a Sponsor to be eligible to participate in Project Matchmaking and receive qualified leads in your inbox.
3 Ways to Participate in Project Matchmaking
- Register for a Premium Profile
- Become a Sponsor
- Get Clutch Verified
1. Register for a Premium Profile
Companies with a Premium Profile receive:
- Extra customer service
- Be the first to hear about new marketing opportunities
- Starter sponsorship on one Reviews Page
2. Become a Sponsor
Sponsor a Reviews Page to earn more visibility across Clutch.
3. Get Clutch Verified
We verify your company by evaluating whether it:
- Is active and legally registered
- Passes a background check
- Passes a credit and legal filings check
- Has recent and positive client reviews on Clutch
Clutch verification provides another layer of information and trust prospective clients can use to evaluate and hire your business.
Other Project Matchmaking Resources
- What Is Clutch's Lead Matching Program: Project Matchmaking?
- How Does Clutch Identify Qualified Leads for Project Matchmaking?
- What Is the Price Per Lead for Project Matchmaking?
- How Do You Bid on a Lead for Project Matchmaking?
Don't see your question here? Email email@example.com.