Each star-rating question is asked independently, the last one being the overall score.
All reviews end with five ratings questions:
- Quality: the quality of the services and deliverables offered in the engagement
- Scheduling: the team's ability to meet deadlines
- Cost: the value of the project when compared with the cost of the project
- NPS: the client's willingness to refer the service provider to a friend or a colleague
- Overall: the client's overall experience with the partner
Clients are asked to use a 1-5 scale, and half increments are allowed.
Why is the overall score on my review not the average?
All ratings questions are asked independently, so the overall rating is not a calculated field.
How is my profile's overall star rating calculated?
The average star rating on Clutch profiles is calculated using the average of the "overall rating" from all reviews.