Keeping an updated location for your company profile on Clutch helps your company show up in the right local directories.
To update your location:
- Log into Clutch
- Using the drop-down menu in the top-right corner (next to your name or username), navigate to your company profile. (If it's easier, just go to clutch.co/provider/my-profile)
- On your company profile, choose the option to edit
- Without scrolling, look to the left side of your screen (if on desktop) and click "location"
- Input your location details, including the appropriate number of employees in the location
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and save your profile
Adding Multiple Locations to Your Profile:
If you operate in multiple locations, you can add each office to your Clutch profile. Please note that your company's locations will be verified a Clutch analyst, and we expect that you have a full implementation team in each location.
Why is one of my addresses missing from my profile?
In order to list a location on your profile, Clutch requires that you have a physical office, rather than just a PO box.
If we cannot find any proof that you have at least one person at a specific location, the address may be removed from your profile.