We'd love to help you offer your feedback for the business partners you've been working with.
Your feedback is valuable, and we're excited to help you leave your feedback on Clutch. You can submit your review via phone interview or online form.
Should I schedule an interview or fill in the online form?
Phone interviews are recommended for following engagements:
- Over $25,000 invested in the partnership or project
- Involving a complex or multi-faceted project that requires significant context
Phone interviews will last roughly 15 minutes, and clients will be asked to explain the reason for the engagement, services offered, results, and project management.
To schedule your phone interview, view our scheduling tool.
Online are recommended for following engagements:
- Under $25,000 invested in the partnership or project
- Involving a less complex or more straightforward project that is easily explained in writing
- With clients who may hesitate to speak in English over the phone
To submit your online review, log into Clutch using LinkedIn and start the form here.
Who conducts the phone interview?
Members of Clutch's Business Analyst team conduct every review call.
Can I do a phone interview in any language other than English?
No, but you can leave an online review in your native language.