A badge and a widget may look similar, but they are very different.
A badge is a sticker that simply links back to your profile. Tell customers that your clients say you deliver by embedding a badge on your site or in your email signature.
A widget is a live application that updates in real-time on your site so your reviews are always accurate. Widgets link to your Clutch profile, giving people easy access to all of your information.
- Widgets, Logos, Badges Info Page
- How Do I Request a Clutch Badge?
- Who Should I Contact With Questions About Widgets or Badges?
- Are There Badges for The Manifest?
- Where Should I Place Clutch Widgets on My Website?
- Will My Clutch Widget Include My Negative Reviews?
- How Do I Implement A Widget on My Site?
- How Many Clutch Widgets Can I Choose From?
- What Are Clutch Widgets?