For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
- Clutch Certification
How Do I Change the Admin for My Company's Clutch Profile?
The new admin must create a user profile on Clutch, and then reach out to the company's Account Manager to complete the update.
If the admin of your company's Clutch profile has left your organization or needs to be changed for another reason, here's what to do:
- The new admin must create a user profile on Clutch
- Select "Sign In" and sign in with LinkedIn.
- Email your Clutch account manager or email@example.com with the new admin information.
Your Account Manager will update this information as soon as possible.