For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
- Clutch Certification
How Do I Implement A Widget on My Site?
Adding a Clutch widget to your site is an easy, 4-step process.
Please follow these steps to implement your Clutch widget:
- Sign in to your Clutch admin profile.
- Select the “Clutch widget” tab on your dashboard.
- Choose the widget you want from your 5 options.
- Copy the code into the body of where you want your widget displayed.
If you're having problems, please contact email@example.com.