What are the requirements to post on Clutch or one of their sister sites?
The following guidelines are key requirements, not suggestions. If you do not follow them, your contribution will not be accepted.
- Only submit original work - it will be run through a plagiarism checker
- The article must be between 900 and 2,000 words
- The title is clear and relevant to the approved topic
- Include a 1-2 sentence summary of the article under the title
- Your article must be written with our audience in mind and provide unbiased information
- Your article must be easy to read and follow with relevant examples and use cases
- Link to any relevant sources, data, or case studies that back up your POV and guide the reader
- B2B focus (eg. web dev, SEO, PPC, commercial real estate)
- Include at least 3 relevant images in your article - We do not accept stock photos.
At this time we do not charge for guest posting to our portfolio of sites.
Preference is given to businesses already listed on Clutch, but anyone can submit content ideas to our team. Submitting doesn’t guarantee that your work will be accepted and published. You can submit content ideas through our online application.