For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Users, E-mail, & Privacy
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Profile Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Shareable Case Studies
- The Manifest
- Visual Objects
- Top Design Firms
- Audience Tab
- Award Items
What Is a Company's Market Presence?
Market presence is composed of 5 criteria that we evaluate for each company.
Market Presence Criteria
We use six main criteria:
- Marketing Efforts –Does the company present itself clearly and professionally online?
- Reputation – Does the company have a strong reputation in its industry?
- Geographic Presence – Where is the company located?
- Accolades – Has the company won any awards?
- Social Media Presence – Does the company have a social media presence?
- Thought Leadership – Does the company demonstrate efforts to innovate in its industry?
Market presence is part of a company's Ability to Deliver score.