For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Users, E-mail, & Privacy
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Profile Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Shareable Case Studies
- The Manifest
- Visual Objects
- Top Design Firms
- Audience Tab
- Award Items
- Clutch Year in Review
- Featured Listings
- Packaged Services
- Messaging Center
- Recommended Providers
Where and How Will My Company’s Certification Be Displayed on Clutch?
Your certification status will enable you to be featured on our specialty pages.
By being featured on our LGBTQ, veteran, minority, women, disability-owned pages, users will be able to understand that you passed certification for your business.
Additionally, we have badges that you can post to your website, so prospective customers can see you have completed Clutch’s certification program.
- What Is Clutch Certification?
- How Can My Company Become Clutch-Certified?
- Clutch Certification Form
- What Are the Criteria for Becoming Clutch-Certified?
- When Can I Expect To Hear Back About My Certification Application?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions About Clutch's Certification Program?
- What Are the Benefits of Being Clutch-Certified?