Widget placement is ultimately up to you. However, we have recommendations based on the type of widget you choose.
People most commonly put the mini and small widget in the footer of their homepage so that everyone can see it when they visit their website.
The medium widget is great for a side banner, so people can scroll through your page and still see your reviews. As well, we have also seen companies place them on their contact pages.
Our carousel and largest widget often are placed on testimonial pages because they so easily fit into that format.
Of course, you can put your Clutch widget wherever you think is best on your website! Feel free to contact us, and we will happily give you a mock-up to show where we think the widget will fit best on your site.
- Widgets, Logos, Badges Info Page
- How Do I Request a Clutch Badge?
- Who Should I Contact With Questions About Widgets or Badges?
- Are There Badges for The Manifest?
- What Is the Difference Between a Badge and a Widget?
- Will My Clutch Widget Include My Negative Reviews?
- How Do I Implement A Widget on My Site?
- How Many Clutch Widgets Can I Choose From?
- What Are Clutch Widgets?