We will ask you to introduce yourself and your company, describe the scope of work with the vendor, and provide general feedback on the engagement.
You will be asked the same types of questions, regardless of whether you leave a review online or over the phone.
The 5 main sections of all Clutch reviews are:
- Background: Information about your company and your position there.
- Challenge: The business challenge you were addressing by hiring the vendor.
- Solution: The scope of the vendor's services; the vendor's team composition; how you came to work with the vendor; and the dates and cost of the engagement (you may choose to keep the cost confidential).
- Results: Evidence of success; feedback on project management; any areas for improvement; and advice for future customers.
- Ratings: 5 questions on a half-increment, 5-star scale, including quality, scheduling, cost, willingness to refer (NPS), and overall (which is independent of the previous 4 ratings).
Questions will vary depending on the type of project and whether you do an online or phone review.