We ask references to introduce themselves, describe the scope of work, and provide general feedback on the engagement.
Whether your client leaves a review online or over the phone, they will be asked the same types of questions.
The 5 main sections of all Clutch reviews are:
- Background: Information about the reference's business and job function.
- Challenge: The business challenge the reference was addressing with your partnership.
- Solution: The scope of your services; your team composition; how the reference came to work with you; and the dates and cost of the engagement (if they so chose, the reference can keep the cost confidential).
- Results: Evidence of success; feedback on project management; any areas for improvement; and advice for future customers.
- Ratings: 5 questions on a half-increment, 5-star scale, including quality, scheduling, cost, willingness to refer (NPS), and overall (which is independent of the previous 4 ratings).
Some questions will vary depending on the type of project and whether the reference chooses to do an online or phone review.