Being Clutch certified is another way to qualify your company in the eyes of buyers.
We look to holistically represent the B2B marketplace and provide buyers with in-depth knowledge about the vendors that they can potentially partner with. Historically, these types companies may have faced certain disadvantages, and we hope that through this program, we can provide these companies with an additional opportunity to display their specific designation.
Additionally, companies that are approved for our certification program are eligible for exclusive marketing opportunities to promote their unique offerings.
- What Is Clutch Certification?
- How Can My Company Become Clutch-Certified?
- Clutch Certification Form
- What Are the Criteria for Becoming Clutch-Certified?
- When Can I Expect To Hear Back About My Certification Application?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions About Clutch's Certification Program?
- Where and How Will My Company’s Certification Be Displayed on Clutch?