You will need to provide information on your identification, business registration, and a brief written statement about why the certification is important to your business.
To become certified and listed on Clutch’s specialty pages, please apply via this form. Once your application is approved, you will be listed on the relevant specialty directory page(s).
If you have been previously certified by an accredited third party such as the SBA or MBE, submit your certificate with your application for the quickest certification process. We will begin to verify your application materials. If you haven’t been previously certified or you choose not to provide your certificate, you will need to complete a brief 5-minute video interview with our certification committee to verify your application materials.
- What Is Clutch Certification?
- Clutch Certification Form
- What Are the Criteria for Becoming Clutch-Certified?
- When Can I Expect To Hear Back About My Certification Application?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions About Clutch's Certification Program?
- Where and How Will My Company’s Certification Be Displayed on Clutch?
- What Are the Benefits of Being Clutch-Certified?