For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Users, E-mail, & Privacy
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Profile Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Shareable Case Studies
- The Manifest
- Visual Objects
- Top Design Firms
- Audience Tab
- Award Items
- Clutch Year in Review
- Featured Listings
- Packaged Services
- Messaging Center
- Recommended Providers
How Do I Implement A Widget on My Site?
Adding a Clutch widget to your site is an easy, 4-step process.
Please follow these steps to implement your Clutch widget:
- Sign in to your Clutch admin profile. Click 'Me' in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select 'Review Widgets' tab on your dashboard.
3. Choose the widget you want from your 7 options.
4. Copy the code into the body of where you want your widget displayed.
If you're having problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Widgets, Logos, Badges Info Page
- How Do I Request a Clutch Badge?
- Who Should I Contact With Questions About Widgets or Badges?
- Are There Badges for The Manifest?
- What Is the Difference Between a Badge and a Widget?
- Where Should I Place Clutch Widgets on My Website?
- Will My Clutch Widget Include My Negative Reviews?
- How Many Clutch Widgets Can I Choose From?
- What Are Clutch Widgets?