For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
- Clutch Certification
What Is a Fake or Fraudulent Review?
Falsified reviews include made-up projects, reviews left by impersonators, or reviews with a hidden conflict of interest. We do not publish fake reviews.
To help buyers make informed decisions when looking for a service provider, our team strives to eliminate artificial reviews. We do not publish fake or fraudulent reviews to keep our content useful.
Examples of fake or fraudulent reviews:
- Made-up projects
- Projects with a concealed conflict of interest
- Misrepresentation or impersonation of a reviewer’s identity