For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Marketing Opportunities
- Content Marketing Support
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
What Is a Company's Focus Score?
A company's Focus Score takes into account the services a company specializes in providing to clients. It's one part of a company's Clutch Rank.
A company's Focus Score takes into account the services, or focus areas, that the company specializes in. These services are represented as service lines on each company's Clutch profile.