Leads are evaluated based on project requirements such as budget, location, timeline, and benchmarks. All projects are vetted over the phone by a member of our team.
1. Most People Navigate to Clutch Through Organic Search
The majority of our more than 550,000 monthly website users find Clutch through organic search.
2. Website Visitors Find Our Project Request CTA on Our Most Highly Trafficked Pages and Articles
We place our project request CTA on our most highly trafficked Reviews Pages, blog articles, and survey reports.
3. Prospective Leads Submit Project Proposals
Interested buyers are prompted to submit project proposals either through our online form or over the phone.
4. Leads Must Share Project Requirements
Project proposals include information about:
- Services needed
- Service provider location preferences
- Goals and important benchmarks
Other Project Matchmaking Resources
- What Is Clutch's Lead Matching Program: Project Matchmaking?
- What Are the Requirements to Participate in Project Matchmaking?
- What Is the Price Per Lead for Project Matchmaking?
- How Do You Bid on a Lead for Project Matchmaking?
Don't see your question here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.