For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Marketing Opportunities
- Content Marketing Support
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
Can I Keep My Project's Cost Confidential?
Yes – we're happy to keep this number confidential, but we do ask you to share it with us to give the vendor credit.
During your review, the Clutch analyst will ask you for the cost of the project. Upon request, we will display the cost as confidential.
We understand that you are not able to disclose the cost or you might not feel comfortable sharing these details, but we ask for this information so your vendor receives credit for the project size.