Client reviews are collected and verified by Clutch via our online form or a phone interview with an analyst.
A client reference call is best for:
- Larger projects such as ones that cost more than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to speak over the phone instead of completing an online form, regardless of project size
The online form is best for:
- Smaller projects such as ones that cost less than $25,000
- Clients who prefer to complete an online form, regardless of project size
- Client who are unable to schedule a time to speak during EST business hours
We both collect and verify all client reviews and edit them for clarity before publishing them to your company's Clutch profile.