Clutch qualifies each lead over the phone. We understand, however, that requirements change and not all leads will work out. Clutch will not charge you for leads that are not valuable opportunities.
The liberal credit policy that follows reflects Clutch's commitment to connecting the right buyers with the right service providers.
We place these guidelines to prevent vendors from abusing the platform. Program participants are much more likely to close projects if they reach out to new leads promptly.
You will be charged for the winning bid 15 business days after receiving the warm introduction. If you’d like to request a credit, please reach out to Clutch within these 15 days. Credit requests received after the 15-day window will not be considered.
What situations are eligible for credit?
- The lead already contacted your team. The lead came to you organically before you were connected via lead matching. Please share evidence of prior communication.
- The services the lead needs do not match your capabilities. Your services or technological capabilities don’t align with what the lead is looking for.
- The lead is unresponsive. To receive credit for an unresponsive lead, Clutch must have been copied on at least two of your communications to the lead within 15 business days of the warm introduction. You may still not receive credit depending on the factors below.
What situations are not eligible for credit?
- You do not let us know about an unresponsive lead within 15 business days of the warm introduction.
- The lead is "just shopping" or their budget is not sufficiently secured for your qualification.
- You do not win the proposed project.
Clutch will make the final determination whether any bid is credited.
If you’d like to request a credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the situation that qualifies the request along with all supporting details, including the lead’s full name.