For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- Lead Matching
- Clutch Verification
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Get Listed on The Manifest
- Get Listed on Visual Objects
- Vendor Dashboard
- Clutch Certification
What Is the Clutch International Credit Risk Assessment?
The Clutch International Credit Risk Assessment measures a company's likelihood of bankruptcy, payment delinquency, and debt. We use data from CreditSafe for this assessment.
A company’s International Credit Risk Assessment score considers three criteria:
- Likelihood business will go bankrupt
- The likelihood that a business’ payment performance will become seriously delinquent, defined as 90-plus days beyond terms
- History of debt collection against the company
As part of this analysis, we use data from CreditSafe.