Clutch’s certification process allows companies who are minority-, woman-, LGBTQ-, and veteran, disability-owned to become certified on Clutch.
Our goal is to highlight the diversity that each service provider brings to the platform by offering them a certification system to help self identify their veteran, racial minority, gender, activity or participation identities. Often, certifying bodies create barriers to entry for new business owners, and we believe that we can provide a more helpful solution for both our vendors and users. You can read more about our Clutch Certification program here.
- How Can My Company Become Clutch-Certified?
- Clutch Certification Form
- What Are the Criteria for Becoming Clutch-Certified?
- When Can I Expect To Hear Back About My Certification Application?
- Who Can I Contact With Questions About Clutch's Certification Program?
- Where and How Will My Company’s Certification Be Displayed on Clutch?
- What Are the Benefits of Being Clutch-Certified?