For Service Providers
- Why Clutch
- Company Profile
- Users, E-mail, & Privacy
- Portfolio Items
- Client References and Reviews
- Visibility and Company Rankings
- Leader Awards
- The Clutch 100
- Clutch Certification
- Sponsorship and Premium Profiles
- Clutch Profile Verification
- Lead Matching
- Clutch PPC Ads Program
- Vendor Dashboard
- Blog Support
- Widgets and Badges
- Shareable Case Studies
- The Manifest
- Visual Objects
- Top Design Firms
- Audience Tab
- Award Items
- Clutch Year in Review
- Featured Listings
- Packaged Services
- Messaging Center
- Recommended Providers
What Are Clutch Widgets?
Clutch review widgets are stand-alone application that you can embed on your website to show your dynamic ratings and reviews.
The widget links to your Clutch profile so that people have easy access to your profile and reviews.
Click here for information and to see examples of these widgets.
- How Do I Request a Clutch Badge?
- Who Should I Contact With Questions About Widgets or Badges?
- Are There Badges for The Manifest?
- What Is the Difference Between a Badge and a Widget?
- Where Should I Place Clutch Widgets on My Website?
- Will My Clutch Widget Include My Negative Reviews?
- How Do I Implement A Widget on My Site?
- How Many Clutch Widgets Can I Choose From?